Heavy Metal MP3 Music & Video Library - 317 Bands Discography Up To 2024/ 2TB HD


Shipping to United States: Free

Heavy Metal Studio Discography
A to Z mp3 collection

This is an amazing private collection of all the complete studio discographies of
all the major metal bands available up to date. All cds were digitally
transferred to mp3 with the highest quality (99% at 320 the other 1% at 128).

If you ever wanted to have all the music of your favorite bands in one place and at your fingertips well, finally you founded.

You'll find a total of 317 bands/singers with all the studio releases of that
band/singer (according to wikipedia, so you can check the albums there).
Also, there are live recordings, greatest hits, box sets, anniversary
editions, remasters, collectors editions, deluxe editions with bonus tracks
and bonus discs, rare and unreleased material, a large number of
Japanese CD releases, singles collections and much more...

All files will be in a brand new 2TB external hard drive
total size of this collection is
(969GB / 9,406 folders / 91,835 files) Total cds 8,002

All files are ID Tag (Artist, Title, Album, Track, Genre & Year) for easy access.

This is by far the ultimate METAL music library collection!!!!!!!!!




Compilations with more metal song

501 Top Hair Metal Songs
Absolute Hair Metal Collection Vol 1 - 111
Ultimate Metal Covers (75 cds)
500 Best Metal Ballads
Absolute Power Metal (The Definitive Collection)
Glam Metal And Hair Rock Classics
Hair Metal 80's
Metal Hymns
The Ultimate Death Metal Collection Vol.1
The Top 500 Heavy Metal Songs of All Time
Thrash Metal Essentials
VH1 100 Hard Rock

More Than 1,900 Videos (mpg Format)
(526GB/1,976 Files)

Shipping & Policies

Payment Methods

  • Accepts Etsy gift cards

Legal imprint